The World According to Mike: Oil Prices.....Anyone actually seeing it?

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Oil Prices.....Anyone actually seeing it?

I'm curious about something:

All the news has talked about regarding oil prices for the last several weeks is how they're continually dropping. Has anyone actually seen this at the pump? Prices here in Redneckville have remained static throughout the past month. I'm sure if tomorrow crude jumps up a nickel a barrel though our gas prices will rise even though oil prices would still be well below what they were a month ago.

Anyone else smell a rat?

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

2 Comments:

At 5/24/2005 2:47 PM, Blogger 1138 said...

Prices change daily here, sometimes hourly. Yesterday PM was 1.89, it was higher in the morning, and it's 1.87 as I write this.

 
At 5/24/2005 10:39 PM, Blogger Mike said...

They finally dropped here in Redneck City. The station in town is all the way down to $2.46 today. I get mine delivered and my last delivery was $2.49. When I wrote this post it had been $2.59 in town for a month straight even with numerous drops in per barrel prices on crude.

Thanks as always for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home