The World According to Mike: No More Anonymous Posting

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

No More Anonymous Posting

Effective immediately there will be no more anonymous posting on this blog. I've had 3 or 4 anonymous posts so far and it drives me bananas trying to figure out whether they are from the same person or 4 different people or something between. Blogger usernames are free and easy to set up. You need not give any personal information to get one so essentially you can still post anonymously but at least folks reading will know which posts come from one individual.

Thanks to all who have read my little rants and raves so far. I'm at 9.9 unique visitors daily now. If I can get 11 readers tomorrow I'll have my average into double digits! Woo Hoo!! Special thanks to those who have taken the time to post comments (especially those with differing opinions from my own).

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home