The World According to Mike: Things That Burn My Ass #1

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Things That Burn My Ass #1

While watching the TV this morning (something I actually don't do much of late) I had a bit of an inspiration for this blog. Starting now I'm going to start a bit of a series, if you will, of the things that really piss me off. As one can already see I'm going to call it Things That Burn My Ass!!! These little tidbits will not be in any order so just because the one I'm about to start with is number one it isn't the top-ranked ass-burner. It is simply the one that inspired the idea. I will cross post all of these on my MySpace blog and once I have a dozen of them or so I'll archive them all on a web page over at theleeworld.com. Ok, here goes:

Ambulance Chasing Lawyers

Or more specifically ambulance chasing lawyers who openly advertise that they are ambulance chasing lawyers. Does this sound familiar?:

Do you have (insert type of cancer here) and think it may have been caused by exposure to (asbestos or some other nasty thing)?

or

Do you have (some terrible disease) that may have been caused by a pre-op injection?

Then call the law offices of (some shyster) now!

This is just friggen lovely! Let's plant some seeds in someone's mind so they can help us make an unscrupulous buck! And we wonder why we (Americans) look like such idiots to the rest of the world!

Off the soap box for now. Stay tuned.

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 11/17/2006 10:02 AM, Blogger Young said...

Well Mike, we live in a "me before anybody else" sort of culture these days. We strive to make a quick buck rather than try to make our communities better. The ambulance chasers are just one example.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home