The World According to Mike: I'm baaack....I think...LOL

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm baaack....I think...LOL

Both of you who read this have probably noticed that I haven't exactly fed it much of late. Well, I have been and still am, absolutely buried with family requirements, my lovely job and so on.

The other day while completely absorbed in self-pity I stabbed at the keys of my keyboard and hacked out what was sorta like a poem only different. After I posted it my online bud, Jon King linked me up to it on Paco's blog and restored the link to this site on his. Way to put the pressure on, Jon! I'd hate to have to have you re-remove your link so I guess now I have to start feeding this beast again.

I'm probably going to take it a slightly different direction although I'm not exactly sure how. The first thing I'm going to do is pull the links to this spot off of my family site. This will free me and my commenters from having to chose their words so carefully. Got some venting to do? Let's do it!

Stay tuned!

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home