The World According to Mike: The Side of Corrections the Liberal Media Doesn't Want You to See...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Side of Corrections the Liberal Media Doesn't Want You to See...

I took my family to the Lassen County Children's Fair on May 6. As they do every year, volunteers from my local chapter of the California Correctional Peace Officer's Association were there as part of the Thumbs Up Child Protection Project. They take the time to fingerprint and photograph children and make ID cards for them in case a child is ever lost or abducted.

Here are a few snapshots of the event. Keep in mind I was in line with my own whippersnapper so I wasn't able to get great photos but you should get the idea of just how busy it was...









These folks worked there tails off that day and should be commended for it! Unfortunately, I somehow doubt it will make even our local newspaper.

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home